London Rollergirls vs Dublin Roller Derby Double Header
10 March 2018, from 4.30pm.
The 2018 Season is upon us! So don't miss out on our first game of the year as we take on not one, but two Dublin teams. You could call it a Dublin Header... get it?!
First up, the fiercest C team in the country, Batter C Power will be taking to the track to take on the B's from Ireland's capital city. Both of these teams will be looking to take home the win - it'll be a game not to be missed.
Following hot on the heels, the second game will watch our mighty Brawl Saints take on Dublin Roller Derby A's. After stealing hearts across the world during their debut at D2 Champs, they're making the trip to London to face off against our babin' Bs.
As always, our bar will be stocked with delicious treats and alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy and there will be plenty of fun and games off the track too!
- 4.30pm - doors open
- 5.30pm - first game starts
- 7.30pm - second game starts
- 9.30pm - after party at The Beehive, Tottenham! We've booked the Games Room (kitchen closes at 10pm)
All ages welcome.
- General Admission - £15 +fees (£16.15 total)
- Childs Ticket - £7.50 +fees (£8.43 total)
- Online only offer - 4 tickets for £40 +fees (£41.90 total)
Some tickets will be avalible on the door.
Nearest tube stations: Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale.